Smile-A-Mile Place Programs
Smile-A-Mile Place is our home for providing year-round programming that focuses on bringing the family together while also meeting the unique needs of the patients, parents and siblings.
Family focused programs bring the whole family together, as well as meet the unique needs of the parents and siblings.
- Spooktacular – Halloween party with games, activities and plenty of candy
- Holiday Party – End-of-year celebration with games, crafts and Santa
- Night at the Barons – Pre-game activities at SAM Place followed by an evening of baseball
- Moms – Provides time for moms with children on or off therapy to build a sense of community that provides
encouragement and support.
- Siblings – Provides an opportunity for siblings to bond with others who have faced the same unique experiences in life that occur from being a brother or sister of a childhood cancer patient.
Day Camps allow patients, survivors and their siblings to come together to form bonds while also participating in activities that foster expression, healing and self-confidence. These activities include art, drama, dance, yoga and much more. Contact us for more info on how to register!
- Spring Break Day Camp
- Summer Day Camps
- Back-to-School Day Camp
Beyond Camp is year-round programming for adult survivors of pediatric cancer, most of whom will face late effects of treatment well into adulthood. We provide avenues for fellowship to cope with these effects and facilitate opportunities to develop their leadership skills.