Fundraising Event Volunteers
Volunteers are essential to the success of several of our annual fundraisers. We welcome individuals and groups from the community, as well as our SAM families and young adults to assist our staff with these important events. Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering at one of these events.
Red Nose Ball – February
- Saturday Evening
- Cocktail or Formal Attire
- Volunteers assist with check-in and check-out, watching the Live & Silent Auction areas and spotting bidders for the Live Auction
- View more about this event
Smile-A-Mile Spring Fling – April
- Saturday Mid-Day
- Casual Attire
- Volunteers assist with face painting, arts & crafts, carnival games and other activities
- View more about the Spring Fling.