Ride of Love
Ride of Love 2021 – We are currently planning to hold the Ride this year and will announce details as soon as possible.
The Ride of Love is a very special cycling event that raises funds for Smile-A-Mile. Over the years, the Ride of Love has grown to be much more than a fundraising event. It’s a tradition and part of our programming. Cyclists stay together as a group throughout the entire ride, pedaling more than 150 miles to ride into On-Therapy Family Camp at Lake Martin to be greeted by cheering children and families. This is a life-changing ride that you’ll never forget!
- Please stay tuned for new route details
- The cyclists start together, ride together and finish together. The leader keeps the pace and no one is left behind.
- Don’t let the distance scare you! The group rides together for the entire ride so we encourage endurance training riding in groups for long periods of time. Organized training rides are available leading up to the ride.
- The ride is fully supported with sheriff escorts, mechanic, ambulance, sag and food/hydration stops.
- We provide an online fundraising platform and ask that each cyclist raise a minimum of $250 to support our year-round programs.
- Each first-year cyclist receives a jersey as part of the $50 registration fee.
For more information, please contact us.